http://biyouphoto.blogspot.sk/

 BLAHBLAHBLAH




























 
I quitted woozworld after 4 years of playing..
Without real friends (because I wasted time with wzw)
Without virtual  friends (because wzw have no sense without firneds)
without good virtual memories (because I got only hate and got bullied without any reason)
without real friends (because when somebody invited me in real partay I said "no today is my woozworld time)

I quitted months ago and still got no message "please dont quit" or "we will miss you"

(I didnt care if I know him or her when somebody wnats to quit I always said dont quit.. stay)

I got one message "quit now! still nobody wants you here" from a girl a never even know o.O

anyway.. If I had at least 1 friend or 1 good memory I would stay but without anybody its just wasting of time :/

But from now:

Ill never ever come back
Think about wzw
Talk about it
When my real friends ask about wzw Ill say I never heard about it (before I quitted when they asked me about it I learned them to play and gave them some stuff)
Ill be just acting like I never heard about it
Ill delete it from my life like from computer!
Ill delete it from my mind!

And maybe Ill delete my account and this stupid blog :D lol... Or Ill give it to anybody.. anyway I dont care o.o

(Quitted in the summer 2014)

 Post sent 12.10.2014 - 12:17 or 12AM